The life & crimes of Mr. B
that is the cutest thing we've ever seen. We laughed until we cried. Grandpa & Nona
cutest....baby....EVER!!!!
He is so talented! i have never heard that from such an adorable little boy!!HAPPY 6TH MONTHS OLD, BENNETT!!!!!!!!!!!LoveGee Gee & Daddy Bill
OMG, Andrew would be so proud that he's doing the thumbs down noise. I can't believe how cute Mr. B has gotten - not possible, I would have said. But alas, this is proof!
Lily laughed and laughed at this! She kept saying "Bennett!! Bennett!!" and then cracking up!
that is the cutest thing we've ever seen. We laughed until we cried. Grandpa & Nona
ReplyDeletecutest....baby....EVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so talented! i have never heard that from such an adorable little boy!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 6TH MONTHS OLD, BENNETT!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
Gee Gee & Daddy Bill
OMG, Andrew would be so proud that he's doing the thumbs down noise. I can't believe how cute Mr. B has gotten - not possible, I would have said. But alas, this is proof!
ReplyDeleteLily laughed and laughed at this! She kept saying "Bennett!! Bennett!!" and then cracking up!
ReplyDelete