Thursday, February 11, 2010

happy half-birthday to Bennett

HOORAY, 6-month birthday!!!

BOO, first hospital visit.

Sorry little B-man, we had to spend your half-birthday in the hospital. All week I had been planning on making you (and by "you" I mean "us") some cupcakes or a cookie cake with a big 6mo. on it. This may not seem like a significant birthday to you, but to us it is a big milestone. Today we woke up in a hospital bed on the same floor that we did 6 months ago when you were born. Being there last night brought back all the memories of that crazy night in August that seems soooo long ago! So much has happened since then and I'm so happy we made it this far with such an amazingly beautiful, happy, healthy, curious, perfect little boy. Its remarkable.



Happy half-birthday buddy. I'll make you (I mean, us) a cake this weekend.

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment