So we moved him down to the floor and right away he rolled over! We put him back and wham! Rolled over again! After that his big ole head must have gotten heavy cuz he started to smother his face in the tummy time mat. So we let him have a break from performing tricks for the night. It was pretty cool to see though! This kid is growing so fast. I think I say that every day.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
roll on
I guess we've hit a milestone today: Bennett's first time rolling over!! We placed him on the tummy time mat (Lily's ladybug mat to be exact) on the big green chair and he kept pushing up on his side but didn't have room to roll back.


So we moved him down to the floor and right away he rolled over! We put him back and wham! Rolled over again! After that his big ole head must have gotten heavy cuz he started to smother his face in the tummy time mat. So we let him have a break from performing tricks for the night. It was pretty cool to see though! This kid is growing so fast. I think I say that every day.
So we moved him down to the floor and right away he rolled over! We put him back and wham! Rolled over again! After that his big ole head must have gotten heavy cuz he started to smother his face in the tummy time mat. So we let him have a break from performing tricks for the night. It was pretty cool to see though! This kid is growing so fast. I think I say that every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DUDE - Mr. Bojangles is growing so fast! Next he'll be walking and I've missed it all. I can't wait to come over and catch up on all his tricks.
ReplyDelete