Thursday, March 29, 2012

ANOTHER big milestone

On Saturday, at Great Divide Ski Resort, Rory rented a pair of 'big boy' skis for Bennett and he skied down the backyard hill ALL BY HIMSELF! Wha-hoo! What a big boy he is now...shreddin' some pow without the help of his Mama or Dada! The only bummer is I missed it! I was shreddin' my own chicka-pow. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures. Just picture it like this, but without holding Rory's hands!!



Here's a cute video from a couple weeks ago. Cate & Bennett making lots and lottsa animal noises (adjust speakers appropriately - its kinda loud!):



And one last thing: Here are the pictures from the Missouri River float last weekend. Rory and Andrew took Greysen & Bennett on a father-son date.

http://amyrory.smugmug.com/Other/Boys-on-River/22164508_G9W5Z9#!i=1769830667&k=vgxndKJ

I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Sorry I missed that. I think Cate has got the monkey down. Glad to see Bennett is a little more diverse in his animal noises.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete