Tuesday, June 14, 2011

gift ideas


I've been asked about birthday gift ideas for Bennett lately so I thought it might be fun to throw some ideas out on the ole blog. What are blogs for, right? Fer throwin' out ideers, is what!

Bennett (and his mama and dada) would LOVE it if you considered something made local, something handmade, second-hand, something edible, something made with natural materials, or something from a generally good business you would like to support. Or no gift at all - I promise he won’t hold a grudge!

Back to those ideas...just click on the text to see the websites.

Memory game




Bowling game




Trucks!




Train T-Shirt


guitar


Custom state T-Shirt



Custom "B" t-shirt



Gardening gloves



So many things from Frayed Sew




Feeleez game



Natural Play Dough




gardening tools


Or something vintage like this barn I used to play with as a kid:



Or this house I used to have:




Or even this:



JUST kidding!! That is REALLY creepy!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Somebody PLEASE get him the Little People Barn or House!! I wanna play with those too!!!! Ok i may check those out on ebay...thats probably where you will find those classic items...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the "this" text it will take you to an Etsy site that sells it...but might be cheaper on eBay.
    -AJP

    ReplyDelete