Friday, May 27, 2011

Cheesiest Cheeseball Pic of the Year

OK. I didn't wanna share this. But Rory said I had to.

The weekend before Mothers Day when Rory was out of town and B and I were at Costco, they had a photographer taking "mothers day" pics for FREE. Mom and kid pic. For free. I really, really, really have a hard time passing things up for free. So I tossed aside all my moral objections about not EVER getting a cheesy, posed, studio portrait and went for it. Bennett and I got our picture taken and it only took 3 shots to get Bennett to smile like a perfect little angel. Man, he's a bigger cheeseball than I thought!

So, here 'tis:



See Ellen and Andy, we have a "school picture" like you now!!!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. We'll be locked up in our house teachin' this kid how to poop in a pot. Not on floor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD this is hilarious. B is a total HAM! I love this photo. I'm gonna print it out and put it on our fridge. You are both so cute even through all the cheese ...(And thank goodness I can comment - I was beginning to think I was banned from commenting on your blog - turns out I just can't comment from my work computer - SHHHH, I didn't say that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! I am rollin!!! I need to put mine, Andys and yours all together in a frame!!! Cheese ball pictures all around!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete