Big Time
Side note: Bennett has been saying big time all day today. Its so cute. He got it from this scene in "I Love You Man". Or maybe he got it from me.
Anyhoo.
Tennessee was so lush and green and warm - I was just excited to see the sun and the blooming flowers and dogwoods everywhere we went. In Helena, it snowed 5 inches the day we flew out. Boo!! (thumbs down!)
It was an especially good week for me since it was my 33rd B-Day and I had babysitters so I could party til 2 in the morning, eat a ton of cookie cake and oreo truffles, and go to a real concert!! Toad the Wet Sprocket's still got it!
Mr. B had so much fun with everyone - all the pictures can be seen here. Still waiting on some pics from the visit to the farm - B got to see horses, mules, cows and a cute little calf.
I realized, though, that I take TONS of pictures of Bennett and forget to take pictures of other people - my entire hard drive is full of Bennett pics but I can barely find any pics of Julia or Momma from this past trip. My 34th year resolution is to expand my photography to more than just this cute little face:
No comments:
Post a Comment