Thursday, March 24, 2011

through sickness and health


There's been a lot of sickness in this house the past week - the worst of it from me, but Bennett's cough seems to be lingering and lingering. Tonight I had to rock him to sleep for nearly an hour. I haven't done that since he was teeny tiny and all swaddled up in his blanket (swaddled like a champ, by the way - we rocked the swaddle). Anyways it was kind of sweet to be rocking him again and I'm glad he was finally able to fall asleep without constantly coughing - let's hope it lasts all night!



I was able to lay him down in the crib, rub his back for a bit and leave the room without him giving a peep.

AND I got back to the tv in time to see The Office proposal!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

1 comment:

  1. tell that kid to get better before he gets here!!! im gonna need him in tip top shape to play with Aunt E Precious!!!

    PS...i picked him up something from Mast General Store today!!!!!

    ReplyDelete