7 months this week!!
I luv that his hair is getting longer and blonder
I luv that he reaches out for you to pick him up
I luv that he is going 4 hours between nursing during the day
I luv that he is waking only once in the middle of the night (in a 12-hour stretch)!
I luv that he’s “talking” more saying dadadada and mamama and bababababa
I luv that sometimes when he "talks" he whispers (so cute)
I luv that he’s sitting up so well and close to crawling
I luv that he’s pulling himself up and standing on his own
I luv that he's not afraid to let others hold him
I luv that he likes eating his fruit, veggies, cereal & yogurt
I luv that he’s riding in shopping carts…he looks so cute and its SO much easier on us
I luv that he recognizes names & faces now...even Logan!
I luv that he's so aware of things around him and so curious.
I luv how he is such a bundle of laughs and smiles and ooey gooey cuddly goodness!
To quote Holly Hunter as Edwina 'Ed' McDunnough in Raising Arizona:
(sobbing) I love him so much!
We got us a baby!!!!
ReplyDelete