Now, back to reality. After this whirlwind trip across the country with B-Man I've realized how fast things are moving now. I mean this kid is almost 6 months old!! I can't believe it. He's almost ready to start typing this blog himself!!
All of a sudden he's practically sitting up on his own (almost), he's teething, he's outgrown his 3-6 month clothes, he's outgrown the infant insert in the Ergo carrier, he's going longer in between feedings, he's becoming more aware of his surroundings and his own hands/feet, he's starting to wriggle his way out of the Bumbo seat, he's falling asleep on his own at bedtime, he's turning the pages on his books, he's sitting in a high chair and eating oat/rice cereal with sweet potatoes, and last night he slept 8 hours in a row!! wha-hoo!
I just noticed that everyone holding him in those pics has on red...except momma...
ReplyDeleteMy sweater has red trim on it but you can't tell it from the picture.I love the high chair picture!
ReplyDeleteI picked them randomly..I don't know how that happened. I must be drawn to red...
ReplyDelete